Wednesday, March 25, 2015

There is always love

As I look around I find it astonishing how much fear is floating around our beautiful planet and the destruction it is doing to our society. I just don't understand how people that have experienced love and the various great feelings and emotions that come with love. Simply decide to live their lives in fear. Do they not understand how destructive fear is to ones life. Do they realize how fear in many cases ends up being self fulfilling prophecy that can destroy your life.


I have never considered myself any better than others and thought of myself as an ordinary person, your "average Joe" as it were. Then I think "well maybe I am a little different then some". How am I possibly different, I don't live my life in fear because of the damage it can do. Let me give you an example of what I'm talking about. A member of congress is fearful of losing his position of power. The fear drives them to do whatever they can to retain their position of power. This leads to the member of congress selling his/her influence to get the money to win the another election. They allow themselves to bought, yes they have sold out. However, this fear of losing their position of power has clouded their mind. They do not realize that by doing the bidding of the person that bought their influence and power, they are now hurting their constituents. Now the angry constituents vote the person out of congress and they lose their power. Their fear has now manifested and caused harm to not only themselves, but many others too. Understand? Fear will really do damage not only to yourself but others around you.

I say live you life with love and see how much better your life can be. I think the biggest step people need to make in living their lives with love is STOP WORRYING!! You need to have a firm belief that everything will always work out for the best if you don't live in fear. There may be some bumps in the road and hurdles that may seem monumental, but you have to have confidence. Another big step to living an easier life with love is realize that control is an illusion plain and simple. You don't really control anything. You could lose your job tomorrow and you have no control over that (it happened to me several times, but I always got another job). You can lose you home, you have no control over that (I know that to be a fact because I am homeless right now, but I'll get another home). You may think you have control, but you really don't. Once you realize that and take life as it comes and always have love and make decisions based on love not fear life will be much better. Give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment